Successful leadership follows a number of principles that are the same and independent of where they are applied. Indeed, leadership is about people and leaders need to understand well key aspects of human skills and behaviors. It is people that either create or destroy value and it is essential to know how to lead to create value.Read More
Innovation in the 21st century for the successful 20th century companies is not easy. The past success is a key obstacle and although established companies have more resources for innovation/new businesses than the start-ups, they fail to eliminate other obstacles like: mindset, organizational set-up and culture. Common statements within established companies about new business creation are:Read More
In the last 50 years the technology world has experienced tremendous growth with various technological revolutions like: Semiconductors, PC, Internet, Mobile, Search, Cloud, 3D Printing, Biotechnology to name a few. In most cases the fundamental research has been funded from governments e.g. Internet from DARPA and to a lesser extend from large companies. After the research stage, companies used the research outcomes and developed products to test the market.Read More
This book takes its inspiration from the potential that the Xponential 21st Century offers to any company that wants to grow their business faster. Namely, it is applicable for:
1. Established companies that need to make a shift from past business practices and successfully embrace innovation, Xponential growth and in general, the potential of the 21st Century ;
2. Start-ups that are struggling to scale their business and need inspiration and strategy to scale faster;
3. Anyone who is interested about how to grow a business faster or create Xponential growth in the 21st Century .
But disruption is not the only way to do business in the 21st century. There is the option to create new markets or even industries by solving big world problems, creating new demand, introducing new products, expanding the industry boundaries and finally expanding the potential customers population where existing players do not lose but the overall market expands.Read More
If you resonate with 1 or more of the 3 categories mentioned below then this series of articles is for you.
1. Established companies that need to make a shift from the past business practices and embrace successfully innovation, exponential growth and the potential of the 21st century.
2. Start-ups that are struggling to scale their business and need inspiration and strategy to scale faster.
3. Anyone who is interested about how to grow a business faster or create exponential growth in the 21st century.Read More
Life and business is about growth & contribution and whatever is not growing is dying. As the most of the competitors in any industry use the same factors of competition (see figure below) as well as industries are maturing faster, the average industry profitability keeps on declining year after year making the need to find new areas of profitable growth vital.Read More
The shift from linear value chains to value networks enabled from Data, Exponentially Growing Technologies and Platforms not only causes industry boundaries to fade but support innovative companies to disrupt other industries with value creations that enable capturing of value back to the core business.Read More
What do…Exponentially accelerating computer power, mobile internet connectivity and Artificial Intelligence….Urbanization, Aging population….Exponential growth in digitization of healthcare, entertainment, transport systems, roads and much else…..New Business models that demonetize, dematerialize and democratize…..Connected crowds that finance, create, solve and soon, everything else.…all have in common?Read More
With the forecast that by 2030 6/10 and by 2050 7/10 earth inhabitants living in urban areas/cities, the UN projects that by 2050 the demand for water and energy will increase by 55 percent.Read More